I have made my changes and validated them, all O.K.

  I would now like to back up the current ACDS using the SETSMS command and I
see that this has never been done.  I have to pre alocate the ACDS back up
dataset.

  Should this just be a plain flat file or what should be the DSORG?

  The current ACDS is a VSAM file primary allocation of 12 cylinders about half
used base on the HI and LO RBA stats.

  Thanks.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.