While we're on the topic of posting problems, am I the only reader to
have trouble with Radoslaw Skorupka's posts? I find that his original
posts are fine, but his replies to anyone else's are always shown
without line breaks.

I read the list with Gmail. I notice that both his original and reply
posts have the dreaded format=flowed on the Content-Type line, but it
seems to cause trouble only for replies.

Usually Gmail is very good at interpreting and displaying strangely
formatted mail, but consistently not in this case.

Tony H.