Well, maybe. In __your__ shop. Until recently, we set the local clock with a T
CLOCK=hh.mm.ss which was entered "by hand". So you never could tell exactly
when the person on site would issue the command. It was __around__ 02:00 on
Sunday. But they didn't want to "mess up" the clock on running jobs, so they
would "defer" entering the command until they could stop all initiators, issue
the command, and restart the initiators.

John McKown

Systems Engineer IV

IT

Administrative Services Group