REPRO MERGECAT will certainly work, but Shane's also correct if the datasets
aren't SMS.
Even if they are SMS, with proper authority, you could DELETE dsn NOSCRATCH and
DEFINE RECATALOG

If it was me, I'd use MERGECAT (I have that job  already in my library) unless
it was a really large number of datasets, then since I have CR+, I'd use it.