I'm working on a simple REXX/SDSF/CGI exec to display output from selected
STC's via browser and HTTP server on z/OS 1.11.  I can get it to partially
work, but there seems to be some inconsistencies in the way userid's are
handled.

If I run a REXX CGI with the ISFEXEC WHO command it shows as running with the
ID that the web server is running under,  not my ID that I used to sign on when
the browser asked for credentials.

Further,  the output of ISFEXEC WHO shows the web server's ID, but it shows
GRPNAME=ISFUSER which is the catch-all least powerful group in ISFPRMxx,  *not*
the group that the web server's ID should be placed into.  If I log onto TSO
using the web server's ID and issue WHO,  it shows the proper GRPNAME group
assigned.

Has anyone done much work in this area and solved these sorts of probems?

Dana