On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:16:41 +0100, Miklos Szigetvari
<miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com> wrote:
>You are probably running under the HTTP server's userid.
>Protect /cgi-bin/*   CGI_Admin

Miklos,
I have this protection setup but my REXX exec still says it is running under
the HTTP Server's userid.

But I found an answer to the 2nd part of my question.  In our ISFPARMS, we
assign groups based on TSO JCL, OPER authorities,  but in the FM I find this:

When you use SDSF's REXX support, special values are assigned as follows:
Logon proc name Set to REXX.
TSO authority Set to JCL authority.

So this explains why the user isn't set to the group that I think it should.  I
will have to add an assignment in my ISFPARMS member to assign properly.

Dana