Yaeger-san,

Thank you very much for telling me the way without additional DFSORT
step.  It is very helpful for me.
I really appreciate your support.

By the way, our customer already had installed the PTF on their z/OS
V1.10.  So they could use KEYBEGIN parameter.
I'll try to install the PTF on our z/OS V1.12.

Again thank you a lot!

Minoru Massaki  (M*M)

--

全先 実  -  Minoru Massaki  (M*M)