David Cole and I are, I think, in substantive agreement about the
offensive character of this ISV's scheme.

That said, the situation we confront would be much worse if this
scheme had been used to do real mischief.  It has not, and we can take
some small comfort---It is only small comfort--- in that.

There is an old notion that, shorn of any sexist connotations it may
once have had, remains important.  It is not enough that Caesar's wife
be virtuous; she must also be seen to be virtuous.

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA