"You mean, analyze the SMF MAN datasets?"

Apology for not being more precise Not MAN dataset I meant the Record in
which we dump the SMF MAN datasets.

Like below:

//SMFDMPD$ JOB MSGCLASS=X,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),CLASS=B,
//         REGION=5M,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//********************************************************
//* JOB TO EXTRACT RMF RECORDS FROM SMF LOGS - BY JAGS   *
//EXTRACT  EXEC PGM=IFASMFDP
//SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
//INDD1    DD   DSN=SYS1.MAN1,DISP=SHR
//INDD2    DD   DSN=SYS1.MAN2,DISP=SHR
//OUTDD    DD   DSN=*SYS1.XXX.SMFREC*,DISP=(MOD,KEEP),UNIT=3390

Incase if I want to stop the EXIT invocation and want to analyze the
dataset : SYS1.XXX.SMFREC

Jags

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Vernooij, CP - SPLXM <kees.verno...@klm.com