We create a new GDG member every SMFDMP, but has about the same
consequences.
When your dataset or our GDG is being read for analyzes, SMFDMP must
wait before it can write to it.
When SMFDMP runs, the analyzes must wait until SMFDMP ends.
We don't consider this a problem.

Kees.

<kees.verno...@klm.com

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Recently I have installed the EXIT IEFU29 in our test bed to
> > automatically
> > > start an IFASMFDP job every time the SMF data set is switched, But
> > have
> > > clarification if it is possible to stop the EXIT invocation when
there
> > is
> > > need to analyze the SMF Record dataset ?
> > >
> > > Jags
> > >

> > You mean, analyze the SMF MAN datasets? When we need to analyze the
> > latest records, we do an extra I SMF and process the dump datasets.
> >
> > Kees.
> > For information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
> > http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
> > confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If
> > you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the
e-mail or
> > any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any
other
> > action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may
> > be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please
notify the
> > sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.
> >
> > Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries
and/or its
> > employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission
> > of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in
receipt.
> > Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch
> > Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered
> > number 33014286

> > send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

> send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN