I'm not sure what you mean buy CCSID, but the data is encoded in IBM-424 EBCDIC
- Hebrew New Code.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/OS ftp and Unicode

What is CCSID of the data on z/OS? By Unicode, do you mean UTF-8, UTF-16, or
UTF-32 on Windows? The basic command is the SBDATACONN

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/f1a1b4b0/18.109

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 • N. Richland Hills • TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone •
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com • www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. –The Chesapeake Life Insurance
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM