---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shai Hess <mfnetd...@mfnetdisk.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Subject: MFNetDisk future
To: shai.h...@gmail.com

**
HI,

 In the coming days I will stop to work for IBM as a part time employee.
 IBM makes the move to let me go and I respect it.
 As you know I think that everything is from God and I sure that God make
the good decision for me and I am sure  that this change is the best for me
and in time ( I am 58).
 Better not to wait to old age when my body will be more older and weaker
and maybe not healthier as before to understand that it is now the time
to stop to work and have fun as long as I can do it.
 MFNetDisk was big enjoyment, but working for IBM was duty and not big fun
for me and for my personality.

 About the future of MFNetDisk.
 I will not be able to support alone this product financially anymore, so I
will disable the downloading of this product because I think that I may
stop to support this product. I will take my time and will decide what is
the best for me to do with this product.
 MFNetDisk has success with many small but poor companies (MFNetDisk is
free tape and disk storage and DR solution) but it seem to me that big
companies never try the product that mean that all my customers are poor
and can not pay for this product.
The true is that I never ask them to pay.
So, I know that for some customers I kept their heads  financially  above
the water or I kept their business alive to keep working with MF at all but
I need to think about my family and myself as well. So that is what I will
do in the coming days.

.

Thanks,
God bless you.