Ron,

Anybody can download MFNetDisk code and put it in CBT or what ever site
they like.
Because I have many time now to improve and play with the product and I am
enjoy it, I prefer to do it by myself and I have now many time to do it.
Now I can run the product 100% of my time except the time when rockets hit
Ashdod.
As you know I will stop to work for IBM in 2 months so I will have plenty
of time to improve MFNetDisk.

I know for sure that in the future my MFNetDisk code will be in CBT or GPL
or any public domain to keep it run and support by many good developers.
That will be when I feel that I do not want to play with MFNetDisk anymore.
It may be soon but I am not sure when.

 I also believe in a world where all the source code of MF, MIcrosoft, EMC,
HDS, BUSTECH and more millions source codes will be released the same as
Linus Torvalds. That will make our world better.

Thanks,
Shai