On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:21:41 GMT, MD Johnson wrote:

>Does anyone know what I could look for to detect when
>an SVC contains code to place the caller into and
>authorized state (key 0).

You could run a GTF trace and examine all SVC calls and
returns.  Key 0 is not an adequate test, though.  You'd
have to test for supervisor state or any system key.
Even that is not sufficient, because you can't tell from
that whether they turned on JSCBAUTH.  And then
there are PC routines....

If the SVC (or PC) passes control to an address supplied
by the caller, allowing the caller's code to run as part of
the SVC, you might be out of luck.

--
Tom Marchant