Ok, thank you, you gave me something to think about.
Maybe I should try to call the mains in a different way.
Now my co-worker is off for holidays for three weeks,
I will try to run some tests myself. I'll keep you informed.

The mains are in fact compiled with RENT and DLL options and linked as DLLs;
that is kind of site standard, regardless of program type (sub or main).

But indeed, the opsys calls the mains using ATTACH or LINK, AFAIK,
and maybe I should try to do the same. CEEFETCH is not needed,
because the mains are started at CEESTART and the LE initialization
for the second enclave is performed, anyway.

Kind regards

Bernd