Hi,

I have a two folded question First on debugging a TCP/IP program using the
EZASMI interface. Second a question about the EZASMI ACCEPT service

.         I have been writing TCP/IP started task to communicate with
Windows MFC C++ The Assembler started task uses the EZASMI interface posting
an ECB when the service is complete.

This is well and good when the EZASMI service has  no debugs however when it
does the ECB is never posted and my program hangs

Robb Scott suggested waiting on a multiple ECB list and having one ECB
posted when a certain time interval expired

The question is how to go about this as the STIMER exit routine and program
do not share addressability nor does the stimer exit routine accept
parameters

.         Second the EZASMI service that hangs the ACCEPT service  the
second parameters is the port

>>__EZASMI__TYPE=ACCEPT__,S__=__ _number___ __,NAME__=__ _address__ _____>

                                |_address__|            |_*indaddr_|

                                   |_*indaddr_|            |_(reg)____|

                                   |_(reg)____|

   >__,ERRNO__=__ _address__ __,RETCODE__=__ _address__
____________________>

                 |_*indaddr_|               |_*indaddr_|

                 |_(reg)____|               |_(reg)____|

   >__ ______________________ __ _________________________
_________________>

      |_,NS__=__ _number___ _|  |_,ECB=_ _address__ ______|

                |_address__|    |       |_*indaddr_|      |

                |_*indaddr_|    |       |_(reg)____|      |

                |_(reg)____|    |_,REQAREA=_ _address__ __|

                                            |_*indaddr_|

                                            |_(reg)____|

   >__ _________________________ __ ________________________
______________><

      |_,ERROR__=__ _address__ _|  |_,TASK__=__ _address__ _|

                   |_*indaddr_|                |_*indaddr_|

                   |_(reg)____|                |_(reg)____|

Input parameter. A value or the address of a halfword binary number
specifying the descriptor of the socket from which the connection is
accepted.

NAME

The doc say this is a input parameter meaning I have to specify one the
sockets the I have bound for listening right ???

However the only time the ACCEPT service works is when I do not populate
this field

Any help on any of these 2 questions is appreciated

Thanks