From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Gabe Goldberg
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 8:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Destination z article -- training/education

Article for Destination z -- Maintain Your Competitive Edge --
http://tinyurl.com/765pwdq  <http://tinyurl.com/87c32nb>

...thanks to everyone who made suggestions!

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.       g...@gabegold.com
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042           (703) 204-0433

attachments from your system.