From:   Andy White <awh...@metlife.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   04/10/2012 05:48 AM
Subject:        Re: HSM z/OS 1.13
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Sorry here is what IBM recommended for us to change

ACTION TAKEN: Reviewed the dumps and found that the ARCGPA/ARCCAT
resource was being propagated as a SYSTEMS ENQ. that this
resource needs to remain a SYSTEM ENQ. Recommended that to remove the
ARCGPA entry from the GRS INCLUDE RNL (which will allow the resource to
be obtained as a SYSTEM ENQ instead of a SYSTEMS).

Thanks

Andy S. White