On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:50:01 -0500, Jan MOEYERSONS <jan.moeyers...@adelior.be>
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:05:37 -0400, Sevetson, Phil <psevet...@fisa.nyc.gov>
>wrote:
>
>>Bookreader? Really??
>YES.
>
>>Guys, there's this thing they call the Internet, where you can get good
>>documentation from what IBM calls their "website." ... PDF and Info Center (I
>>much prefer the former, frankly)... fully searchable...
>
>But neither are easily navigable. There is a difference.
>
>Jantje.

Exactly!  In my other avocation supporting IBM i systems, the entire library
consists of a few PDFs and the 'Info Center'.   While the info center is OK for
a quick search (especially if you know what you are looking for),  but to read
at length to research an entire topic area is  very frustrating due to the
number and depths of links you have to traverse.

Dana