On 4/13/2012 5:04 PM, Art Gutowski wrote:
I see.  Anyone else share in Mary Anne's sentiment?  In other words, is FTPS
(or SFTP?) as much a requirement/priority notwithstanding the impending
ShopzSeries / RECEIVE ORDER requirement?  If so, and you can respond, please
drop me a line off-list.  Nothing detailed... just curious.

We have customers that insist on 'secure' FTP for sending dumps, downloading files, etc. We set up an SFTP server on our public Internet site and that seems to have satisfied all requirements thus far. We don't currently support FTPS with x.509 certificates. Hopefully, we'll never be asked to do so. It's a PITA.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc