Hi,

 I am getting S0C4 04 within a wait which leads me to believe that the
storage key of the ECB storage key is not the same as the PSW STORAGE KEY
8- 11

Does the following code make sense to resolve this address

    TESTAUTH FCTN=1          TEST APF AUTORIZATION

    LTR   R15,R5             CHECK R15

    BNZ   NAPF&SYSNDX        NOT APF

    MODESET MODE=SUP,KEY=NZERO  TURN ON BIT 15 IN PSW

    LA    R0,REPLY_ECB      GET ECB ADDRESS

    IVSK  R1,R0             GET STORAGE KEY

    MODESET KEYREG=R1,SAVEKEY=OLDKEY SET STORAGE KEY IN PSW

  WAIT=REPLY_ECB

   MODESET MODE=PROB,KEY=NZERO       back to current TCB key