Thank you all.
Mr Kawkabani, I will use CFRMPOL to refer to newly created policy. What about
ARM and SFM policies that I have created using IXCMIAPU and are named
differently. How can I use them.
Still searching for how to create new CDS, BPXMCDS, LOGR (hundreds of
structures)and WLM policies and how to make system to use them right from the
IPL..

Mr Robinson, My problem is I have only one ICF partition on each boxes (Old and
New) and will not have cross coupling facility links. Both of the CF names are
COUPL01. Can I format CFRM Policy with duplicate CF NAME  COUPL01 for each
process types (2818 and 2086, serial number will remain the same). If it is
possible I can use same CFRM policy and before shutting down the last LPAR for
processor migration, I can change CF configuration to match the new processor.

I am planning to bring in sandbox LPAR  in the plex first and should be able to
use FORCE command to get the Coupling facility correct before bringing in any
proper systems in the PLEX..i do agree its risky and need  guidance.
Thaks once again for you valuable suggestion, its much appreciated..

Regards,
 Munif.