Efectivelly, there's no support, I have been implementing past year RDzUT
in a client (development purposes), and the only support was an IBM guy
that helps in some problems, but without "official" support for opening
incidents.

The only way for solving problems is encountering opened APARs from MF
shops.

--
Un saludo.
Álvaro Guirao