--- "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If all that you're doing is to edit and submit jobs, look at
> SuperWylbur. Well, it does a few other things as well, but
> since you haven't said what you use TSO for, I won't try to
> guess which are relevant.

We are going to move to z/OS.e soon and we are also evaluating how to
solve the limited number of TSO users. However, at our shop most of the
jobs submitted are first tailored using simple  ISPF applications made
of panels/skels/msg/tables. Right now we are looking at a product from
the Software AG (Natural/ISPF, or whatever the name is) which provides
such functionality.

Can any of you point to other products/solutions which could help us to
accomplish such task ?

Thanks and best regards

Walter Marguccio