In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 01/13/2006
   at 07:27 AM, Peter Relson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I am surprised to see this in a public forum

That depends on what "this" is.

>because my recollection is that if you do get "round the limit" it
>would violate the terms and conditions under which z/OS.e is being
>used.

Certainly finding a way to run VTIOC session with more than 8 TMP
address spaces would violate the T&C, but it's not clear that the OP
was asking how to do that. I don't see anything in the T&C to
preclude, e.g., running more than 8 concurrent batch TMP jobs,
submitting jobs from a multiuser address space, running TCP sessions
between a PC and a batch job.

IMHO Chris's message does a good job making the relevant distinctions.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>