Along with setting up the ISPF defaults, I use Tom Brennan's Vista 3270 and
have the following macro assigned to an unused key, in my case alt-f9.
Sometimes you have to hit it more than once because you are in split screen
mode.

* Logoff
* Vista macro generated on 09/24/2011 by C.Y.Blaicher
Wait(30,Status="Unlocked")

Key("Home")
Type("=x")
Key("EraseEndofField")
Key("Enter")
Wait(30,Status="Unlocked")

Type("logoff")
Key("EraseEndofField")
Key("Enter")
Wait(30,Status="Unlocked")
Exit
*****   End of macro   *****

Chris Blaicher
Senior Software Engineer, Software Services
Syncsort Incorporated
50 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
P: 201-930-8260  |  M: 512-627-3803
E: cblaic...@syncsort.com

www.syncsort.com

Check out our Knowledge Base at www.syncsort.com/support

Syncsort aims for the best product and service experience.
We welcome your feedback.