On Fri, 25 May 2012 08:03:10 -0600, Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
wrote:

>> BTW: I don't ask how to logoff TSO immediately after leaving ISPF. This is
>> another issue.

This part wasn't answered.   You need to use the field mark key (x'1E').  It
looks like a semi colon
with a solid line above it.   I have no idea what it  might be set to if
anything in your 3270 emulation.
It's been a long time since I used it and I don't think it's assigned in my
vista TN3270 (which I usually
use) - but it is on the keypad.

I normally would do this:  =x;;x<field mark>logoff

At many shops I've been at, to save key strokes I've seen clists called "O" or
"LO" or "LOGO"
 etc.  and I would just type    =x;;x<field mark>o    to logoff.

The reason I don't use it, is because I use "FASTPATH" from CBT file 183, which
includes
2 commands  - LOGOFF  and CRASH .   Using LOGOFF will log you off regardless of
how
many logical / split screens you have active.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com