If SMS TCDB (aka VOLCAT) has a volume entry SMS111,  the DD1
allocation with DISP=OLD goes to the SMS Tape Library even though
SMC/HSC control data set has a volume entry SMS111 for the volume in
the SILO.

As you know, DISP=NEW allocation is controlled by SMS ACS routines you wrote.

If you want to allocate the volume SMS111 on the SILO, you have to add
STORCLAS=DUPT@SMS parameter in the DD1 DD JCL.
(If SMS TCDB has the volume entry SMS111)

Minoru Massaki  (M*M)

--

全先 実  -  Minoru Massaki  (M*M)
E-mail: mmass...@gmail.com