Where I work is in all my sig lines. Doesn't matter, if you're thinking of
anything that costs money. We aren't spending any more than we currently do.
And we may actually get more budget cuts in 2013.  Our main OEM vendor is CA.
We don't normally have JCL problems, the one I mentioned was endemic due to
converting from BMC's Data Accelerator compression to SMS compression and its
effect on CA-Faver backups. The z/OS system is generally moribund.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM