If you specify the dataset name in your JCL and you know the DDNAME, you
can use the LM (Library Access) functions of ISPF to dynamically retrieve
member names

The sequence would be something like LMINIT, LMOPEN, LMFIND or LMMLIST and
LMFREE

"Marco Gianfranco Indaco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<SNIP>

Yes, I want to specify in my jcl the name of partitioned without membername
having so a dynamic selection of its members.
If Rexx can't do, in you opinion, is there any tricks?

SYSLIB is a really good sample and exactly what I'm trying to reproduce.

Best regards.