On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:52:02 -0500 Jim Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 01/26/2006
:>09:47:40 AM:

:>> :>> There is no way (that I can find) to "legally" change the AX for
:>> a single unit
:>> :>> of work.

:>  The AX is intended by architecture to be maintained at an address
:>space level.  The AX is maintained in the ASTE, and from there makes
:>its way into CR 4.  There is not intention by architecture or z/OS
:>that you should be able to change the current AX of a single unit
:>of work (other than the change that takes place when the primary
:>ASN changes via PC).

A pity.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>