From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Of John R. Ehrman
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 1:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Ordering HLASM for Linux on zSeries

I've had several questions about ordering HLASM for zLinux; I hope this
information will help.

Contact your IBM marketing rep to order product 5799-TCQ (and for annual
support and Service, 5799-TCR). It requires some form of Linux for zSeries
or Linux/390, running on an IFL processor.

John Ehrman

<snip>

--
John Eells