I have a PDSE and when try to edit receive the msg  IEC036I 002-A4,IGC0005E.
I need recover. Anybody can help me ???
A4 Unable to complete the READ against the PDSE directory due to an error return code from an SMS service used to obtain directory information. It sounds like your PDSE is corrupted. The only reference to the A4 code that I can find on IBMLINK is OW49234, a fairly old APAR (2001) which fixed a problem that could result in a corrupted PDSE. One of the symptoms after the corruption was the IEC026I 002-A4. I hope you have a recent backup that you can restore. You could try opening a problem with IBM, perhaps they can help recover the file

--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR