From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ITURIEL DO NASCIMENTO NETO
Sent: 08 February 2006 12:21
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: RES: JCTSCHEN field

Paul,

Mr Scott is rigth. You may try this piece of code :
@SCHENV  DS    0H
         ST    R14,ADRSUBRT
         LA    R0,JDTKWDK              Get SCHENV key value
         LA    R1,STRJKEY              Get address of JOB key
        $CALL  XINTKEY,[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Check for SCHENV key
         L     R14,ADRSUBRT            Go back
         BR    R14
@SCHENVX MVC   JCTSCHEN(16),Your_Schenv
         L     R14,ADRSUBRT
         BR    14

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
Banco Bradesco S.A.
4254/DPCD Alphaville
Software Basico Mainframes
Tel.: (55 11) 4197-2021
Fax: (55 11) 4197-2814

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html