David,

I remember your trick, but do not recall what it was for. It causes JES2 to
close PROC00 and open PROC01 for this particular job and will switch back to
PROC00 for the next job that does not specify a //PROCLIB.

I don't see how this helps in this situation. PROCLIBs are used by the
convertor, which run in JES2 address space, that is why this DD statement is in
JES2 JCL. lib03 remains in the PROC00 concatenation and will be searched if a
PROC is not found in lib01 and lib02 and will keep on giving 213-04 abends.

Kees.

"Clark, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
>       It's been awhile, but it seems like I remember this could be
> fixed by switching the proc list - run an iefbr14 job with
>
> /*JOBPARM      PROCLIB=PROC01
>
>       You'll need to run it in each initiator is the down side.  Be a
> real pain if there's many defined and probably easier to hot start Jes
> as others suggested.

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.