Christian,

If the library that was moved was for a non-system dataset (like
SYS1.PROCLIB), then you might want to look at incorporating the JCLLIB into
JCL.  This allows the end user to control what proclibs are used without
them being allocated to JES2.

Title: z/OS V1R4.0 MVS JCL Reference
Document Number: SA22-7597-06

//MYJOB2   JOB     ...
     //MYLIBS2  JCLLIB  ORDER=(CAMPBEL.PROCS.JCL,PUCHKOF.PROCS.JCL,
     //            YUILL.PROCS.JCL,GARY.PROCS.JCL)
     //S2       EXEC    PROC=MYPROC2
                 .
                 .
     //INC2     INCLUDE  MEMBER=MYINC2

At the shop I work at we are working to get this type of JCL change into all
of the production JCL for applications.  That way they can create their own
PROCLIB data sets for testing and production rollout, compress them without
affecting JES2, and deleting and defining them without the system programmer
involvement.