>We have been requested to create a production coupling facility LPAR that
will share the general purpose engines.
It will replace the external CF, thus saving money in maintenance, etc.

I wouldn't touch that environment with a 15-foot Ukranian!

The first time productivity goes south because of poor response, time-out,
etc., who is going to be blamed?
BTDT! GTTS! DWTDIA!

Let's all say this together:

"Sharing CF's with anything is BAD!"

PS: Response will probably go balistic within 10 seconds of a load hitting the
environment.

I hope you're saving enough to augnment your productivity hit!

-
-teD

I’m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!