Ed,

I give up. I really do. You really just do not want to understand how this
works do you.

If you want to buy a couple of T4 connections with Flashcopy, Timefinder or
Shadowimage then go ahead - but where the freak are you going to plug them
in? And good luck rewriting the microcode to actually use it!

Ron