hi
I forgot to mention a symptom i observed during debugging process.
In our cases , some consoles did not work anymore , some were working .
I disconnected the console session on the PCOMM on a working one , and it
was impossible to bring it back  i did the same on a local VTAM one same problem
MVS , address , consoles , even local VTAM ID are showing nothing wrong .
Vtam session went online on a v net act,id=xxx but to no avail , still 694  )
basically the symptom ,is that what is working keeps working , what fails
never comes back because the port ain't listening anymore ( my understanding)
Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr