Have you got APPC and ASCH started tasks, possibly ASCHINIT tasks?

Richard Tsujimoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
03/07/2006 13:02
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Need help with msg IEE114I

Instead of multiple replies, I combined them below (irrespective of
poster):
>It looks like it is a spawned UNIX
task.
We're not running/using OMVS, so I don't think this is the case.

>Any mount messages pending?
Nope.

>These are probably APPC  Transactions.
That may be a possiblity, but when I did a netstat command, it showed an
IP connection with a Windows server, so I don't think APPC is it.

>Attached transaction programs.
Thanks for the explanation.

The ATX is not viewable from EJES (we're JES3 - it's similar to SDSF), so
I can't display the JCL associated with it.  I tried running a job with
TYPRUN=SCAN and specifying a catalog proc name that matches the ATX name,
but no luck.