On my system, it's in member FTPGREET in the .HELP dataset (//SYSHELP and //ARPAHELP).

Bob

McKown, John wrote:
I was going to open an issue with CA on this, but I cannot find
TCPaccess on the drop down box for "open an issue". So I'll ask here.

We are phasing out TCPaccess. We have tried to tell everybody to convert
their ftp from the CA stack to the IBM stack. There are still a few
"hold outs". What I'd like to do is write a "ftp banner", which has a
LOT of lines, so that every time somebody does an ftp to the mainframe,
they'd get a whine message.
I cannot find anything in the documentation about this. Granted, I have
not read every single sentence in every single manual. Sorry, but I
don't have time. And my eyes already hurt.

Is there a __simple__ way to do this? I know how to do it with the IBM
stack, it truely is simple.