First, run with PARM='TYPRUN=NORUN', so you won't actually copy anything off
the tape.

Then use INCLUDE((**)).  ADRDSSU will show you all of the data sets
dumped/copied onto the tape.

Then, once you figure out what's there, and what to rename to (usually just
changing the HLQ is sufficient to get the data on disk, then rename
afterwards), then take out the PARM.

Later,
Ray