Ed,

That's no secret -
http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0302&L=ibm-main&P=R11996&I=1. That was
three years ago.

I run the Advanced Technical Consultants team for HDS in Asia Pacific. We're
a small but busy team.

I was a contractor for nine years before that, but only worked for four
companies in that time.

In a lot of cases out in this part of the world contractors are just line
staff with a different employment contract. I was a contractor to Hong Kong
Telecom for 1.5 years, but I ran the CPE team. In Citibank I headed the
Tuning and Storage Admin team for three years on a contract.

I really don't see that my insights into in-system replication changed as a
result of how I was employed. I was a consultant to HDS for 3 years and I've
been full time staff for three years. My knowledge, skill and arrogance
didn't change overnight on January 13th 2003.

Ron