From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chase, John
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 11:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: z900 "Capacity Models"?

At <http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/z900/glance.html> I
see this:

Hardware models
General purpose models 101-109, 110-116, 210-216
Capacity models 1C1-1C9, 2C1-2C9

However, I don't see a definition of "Capacity models"; nor do I see
anything that would intuitively distinguish between a "general purpose
model" and a "capacity model", other than the C in the model number.

Can somebody give me a clue what "capacity model" means?

TIA,

    -jc-

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html