On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:54:27 -0600, Tim Hare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Is this the correct place to ask about VTAM issues? We're trying to move a
>Microsoft Host Integration Server from 802.2 connection to IP-DLC (AKA
>Enterprise Extender). ...

There really is no good place for VTAM questions any more. Enterprise
Extender questions show up occassionally here and more regularly on the
TCP/IP Listserver list.  (And Chris Mason monitors both so you are in
good hands either place.)

Some of us on this list have Enterprise Extender experience, but I don't
about Microsoft Host Integration Server.  (I've never heard of it.)

Ask some specific questions and we'll try to answer.  The worst that can
happen is that you'll get completely wrong and potentially harmful
answers.

Pat O'Keefe