Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: Convert 3490E Tapes to CD or DVD

A search via Google for "convert 3490e tape to cd" yields thousands of
hits.  On the first page of 20 hits, there are at least a half a dozen
companies that provide the service you are looking for.  Even to the point
of converting binary and packed decimal fields as needed.  Note however
that these do not seem to be inexpensive services.

Don Imbriale

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:16:16 -0600, Eric Bielefeld <Eric-