On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:58:00 -0300, Jorge Arueira Campos wrote:

>A test of transaction(SUPX) under CICS V2.2.0, in instructions wait coded
>below, down the CICS.
>
>289          WAIT  5,ECBLIST=LISTECBS
>290+*        MACDATE  10/20/88
>292+         LA    0,5(0,0)                    LOAD PARAMETER REG 0
>294+         LA    1,LISTECBS                        LOAD PARAMETER R
>295+         LCR   1,1                         INDICATE ECBLIST USED
>296+         SVC   1                           LINK TO WAIT ROUTINE
>
>LISTECBS DS    A
>          DC    X'80',AL3(WAITECB)
> WAITECB  DC    F'0'
>The cicslog:
>
>+DFHXM0212 A23CICSF Transaction SUPX has been attached with unknown
>tranclass CLASSE03
>+DFHSR0606 A23CICSF Abend (code 201/AKEB) has been detected.
>+DFHME0116 A23CICSF
>273
> (Module:DFHMEME) CICS symptom string for message DFHSR0606
>is
> PIDS/5697E9300 LVLS/620 MS/DFHSR0606 RIDS/DFHSRP
>PTFS/UQ83467 AB/S0201 AB/UAKEB
>+DFHDU0205 A23CICSF A SYSTEM DUMP FOR DUMPCODE: SR0606  , WAS SUPPRESSED BY
>THE OPTION

>+DFHDU0303I A23CICSF Transaction Dump Data set DFHDMPA closed.
>+DFHKE1800 A23CICSF ABNORMAL TERMINATION OF CICS IS COMPLETE.
>IEF450I CICSFA CICSFA - ABEND=S000 U1800 REASON=00000000  341
>        TIME=18.28.40
>IEF404I CICSFA - ENDED - TIME=18.28.41
>IEF352I ADDRESS SPACE UNAVAILABLE
>$HASP395 CICSFA   ENDED
>
>I don't know what happened in cics region. Anybody have a information of
>PTF or APAR related with this problem, macro WAIT of SYS1.MACLIB executed
>under CICS 220 ???

Did your SUPX transaction execute in USERKEY or in CICSKEY?  I expect that
an MVS WAIT such as yours would require CICSKEY.

Your transaction does not seem to be well-designed (or well written?).  You
ought to either be using EXEC CICS WAIT-style API calls to accomplish your
synchronization or else you ought to be using a CICS TRUE to accomplish the
multi-tasking.

Also, as Richard (I believe) already pointed out -- your ECB list is not
properly constructed; you have "LISTECBS DS A " where you should
have "LISTECBS DS 0A " and that is most likely the cause of the initial
failure.  Your ECB list storage was not properly initialized/setup.  My
other suggestions (above) should be considered once you get past that
failure (by inserting the '0' where appropriate).

(Free advice - worth at least what you paid for it.)

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI