From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Denis Gaebler
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Looking for SRB sample in PL/I or COBOL

Hi List,

does anyone have a very basic sample on how to invoke a SRB from PL/I or
COBOL language?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Denis Gaebler.
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.