Paul Gilmartin wrote:

In a recent note, Lizette Koehler said:

Date:         Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:01:41 -0700

If you have SAS in shop, then try PROC SOURCE.  It will unload a PDS and
create IEBUPDTE control cards in the offloaded file.

What happens if some of the data records to be unloaded contain
apparent IEBUPDTE control card images?  How does one escape/
quote/strop input to IEBUPDTE to create records in the target
library containing "./" in columns 1-2?

Guess: Nothing ?

BTW: Isn't it strange? This problem exist since first PC was connected to mainframe. It's still done "manually". The best tool I know is Xmit Manager, which is free (thank you Neal!), but not very sophisticated tool. Oh, I forgot: IND$FILE in PCOMM still requires to be in pure TSO or p.6 option.
Mainframe is not user-friendly world...

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland