From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gerry Anstey
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: PDS unload

Guys,

I've scanned the archives, RTFM's etc.

I want to unload a RECFM=80, FB PDS into a QSAM(FB,80) , IEBCOPY keeps
creating a VS dataset. I have seen the output I want It's where each
member is one after the other with a name card for the member its was
before it.
I've done it before but I just can't seem to remember what I did.
Help!

Gerry

intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any
comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html